Hunger is an unacceptable problem for hundreds of thousand of individuals across South Florida.
With the constant help of our many donors who provide, food, gifts of money, transportation and expertise, we are able to respond to those in need in our community
There are many ways to help. You can:
- Help out at your local food bank
- Run a fundraising event in your community or in your company
- Lobby government for the cause of hunger and on behalf of food bank clients
- Start a school or community project
- Arrange for an industry food donations
- Become a corporate partner
- Organize an employee corporate matching fund
Would you like to get involved?
Michael Farver: email@example.com or by phone at 954.372.2007
SOUTH FLORIDA HUNGER COALITION
We work to eradicate hunger by acting as a resource and convener for hunger-related initiatives and programs
NO EMPTY PLATES